Friday, February 17, 2012

Pretty & Polished Candy Coated

hello loves! today i have a gorgeous polish made by my dear friend Chelsea from Pretty & Polished. This beauty is called Candy Coated and it is one of her new shades that she sells in her Etsy shop. Candy Coated is a pale pink creme with multi colored glitter and it is sooo beautiful. I actually wore this as my Valentines Day mani <3 I am showing you Candy Coated on it's own with no underwear and this is 3 coats. Enjoy! xoxoxo~Rach







3 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks like one of those whopper eggs you get at easter, covered in a candy shell. Yum.

I tagged you in a post. http://sun-driedlacquer.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-or-22-questions.html

Stacy said...

**SWOONS**
This color is so gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

This polish is beautiful!