Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Little Late for Halloween but......

Yes, I am the worlds worst blogger! I don't update regularly like I used to. I don't know why really, I think a lot of it has to do with me suffering from anxiety and depression. Sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything, and everything I do manage to accomplish seems like it takes a Herculean attempt. Well, anyway...I wanted to share a Halloween mani I did with a polish that I got in a swap and I was sooo excited! I fell in love with Lynnderella Cauldron Drippings last Fall when it came out but I was never able to buy any of her creations. I used this as an accent to my "candy corn inspired" mani a few weeks ago! I really like how this turned out! I used OPI Alpine Snow as the base, CND Bicycle Yellow and Essie Orange, It's Obvious. I hope you don't mind looking at a "Halloween" mani here in November 10th! I hope to be able to share some more current manis soon! Enjoy! XOXO~Rach







1 comment:

Dema said...

Really pretty! Love orange :) xoxo