Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Essence Colour & Go Gorgeous Bling Bling

Today I have a lovely polish to show you all! This is Gorgeous Bling Bling from the {new} Essence Colour & Go line. This is not normally I color I would gravitate to but when I saw it on the Essence display at Ulta this weekend, I knew I had to have it! Gorgeous Bling Bling is a spicy, pumkpin-y orange color with tons of gorgeous gold flecks! I used two coats for this mani, it was easy to apply even though I am not a fan of the brush on this one, it's like the "pro-wide" type brushes on Nicole by OPI and the Sally Hansen Complete line. I find this brush hard to control and I usually end up with more polish on the sides of my nails than I usually do! The difficult brush was well worth it though, this polish is a real stunner and oh so perfect for the Fall/Autumn season! This one was so pretty, I snagged 2 bottles! What do you think? Are you loving the gorgeous gold flecks/flakies in this one as much as I do? Enjoy! XOXO~Rach






4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this pinky red! It's so great for fall!

Melissa said...

Such a perfect color for fall! I haven't tried their new brushes, but like you I dislike those wide ones. But for two dollars I will probably invest. :-)

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Love the gold flakes.

Lacquer Lane {The Blog} said...

I don't actually like the new bottle shape, it reminds me SO much of the Boujoir bottle...but that's a pretty colour on you Rachel you suit it. xx