Saturday, March 24, 2012

NerdLacquer *The Quantum Bluniverse*

Boy do I have a beauty for you today! I am absolutely in LOVE with NerdLacquer *The Quantum Bluniverse*. NerdLacquer is one of my favorite "indie" polish brands and she does not disappoint with this one. TQB is a rich teal, shimmer base with different size teal and gold hex glitter. The application on this was absolutely amazing for a glitter polish, the base is very smooth and opaque and I only needed two coats to achieve this look. NerdLacquer is available on Etsy, she opens and closes the shop periodically and usually sells out within hours of new listings. If you ever get a chance to pick this beauty up!




3 comments:

SAHAR said...

wao your long nails are beautiful in this shade

Nailderella said...

oh Rachel, this is super pretty!! I love how the base color looks, and the glitters go on well with it!

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

woah girl, your nails are AMAZING! Great polish too, I just got this is the mail the other day and I can't wait to try it out!