Saturday, December 31, 2011

China Glaze Blue Years Eve

Well today is New Years Eve so I decided it would be appropriate to use China Glaze's Blue Years Eve! I pretty much love all blue polish and this one looked so pretty in the bottle I had to have it. I was a bit disappointed with the texture of this one, it was jellyish and squishy and took 3 coats to get full opacity. I was expecting it to be like Glittering Garland but it wasn't. I actually got so frustrated during the application I almost stopped and took it off! I am glad I left it on because it really is gorgeous so I think it was worth the aggravation. I topped it with Love & Beauty's "Navy" which is a blue micro glitter with large silver hex glitter. I am not sure how much I am digging the glitter top coat though, although it does feel very festive...kinda like confetti on my nails. Happy New Years Eve everyone, I hope 2012 brings Prosperity, Health and Happiness to all of you! xoxoxo~Rach

Here it is on it's own

and here it is with the glitter top coat



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

So very beautiful! I hope you enjoy your New Years!

Fashion Footing said...

Very pretty!

fingers said...

Such a pretty blue!