Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wendy Loves Me!!! ~Awards~

Wendy over at gussied sent me some sweet awards! Thank you my fellow PAA!!! mwahhhh!










Now: The rules. Dun Dun Dun....

1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
4. Let them know they've received the awards!
1. My children are the loves of my life, I am truly addicted to loving them.
2. My doggie Romeo has my heart completely, I would cut my arm off to save that dog . 
3. I love movies and cable TV shows....I am pretty much addicted.
4. I live in the South but I am not "from the South".
5.I am a natural blonde but my hair has been auburn for 2 years...basically because my daughter throws a fit every time I say I am going back to blonde...she says I will lose friends on facebook.
6. I adore profanity.{i am leaving this one written by Wendy...cause i adore it too}
7.I love popcorn with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top, I try to eat it every night..with a alcoholic drink to wash it down .


The 10 Bloggers I want to pass this onto:



No comments: